About Indian Army TGC Job Application
The Indian Army, as part of the Indian Armed Forces, has issued the Indian Army TGC Notification 2022, inviting online applications from eligible unmarried male Engineering Graduates to fill forty (40) vacancies as Army Officers (Permanent Commission) in the Indian Army through the Technical Graduate Course (TGC 135) beginning in July 2022 at the Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun, with a monthly stipend of Rs. 56,100 to be posted across India on a full-time The registration-cum-application process for the same began on December 6, 2021, and will end at 3:00 p.m. on January 4, 2022.
|Organization||Indian Army TGC|
|Job Posts||Army Officers (Permanent Commission) in the Indian Army through Technical Graduate Course (TGC 135)|
|No. Of Vacancies||40 Job Post are Available|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation/B.E/B.Tech in relevant engineering disciplines|
|Experience||Freshers can Apply|
|Skills Required||Physical & Medical Fitness|
|Job Location||PAN India / Across India|
|Salary||Stipend of Rs. 56,100 per month|
|Mode Of Application||Online Form Filling/Apply Online|
|Application Start Date||December 6, 2021|
|Application End Date||January 4, 2022|
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Army TGC
- Nationality is a term that refers to a person’s ethnic A candidate must be one of the following:
- Indian citizen,
- a Nepalese subject, or
- an Indian national who has migrated to India from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and the East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Vietnam with the intention of settling permanently in India. A candidate falling to categories (ii) and (iii) above must be a person in whose favour the Government of India has issued a certificate of eligibility. Candidates who are Nepalese Gorkha subjects, on the other hand, will not need a certificate of eligibility. In the instance of a candidate who requires a certificate of eligibility, the certificate will be attached to the application.
- Age Limit 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2022. (Candidates born between 02 Jul 1995 and 01 Jul 2002, both dates inclusive).
Note that the date of birth on the Matriculation/ Secondary School Examination Certificate or an Equivalent Examination Certificate on the day of application submission shall be the sole date of birth acceptable. No other proof of age will be accepted, and no later requests to amend it will be considered or granted.
- Candidates who have completed or are currently enrolled in the last year of an Engineering Degree programme are eligible to apply.
- Candidates in their final year of an engineering degree programme should be able to submit proof of passing an engineering degree examination, as well as marksheets for all semesters/years, by July 1, 2022, and produce an engineering degree certificate within 12 weeks of starting training at the Indian Military Academy (IMA). In the event that such candidates fail to present the required degree certificate, they will be admitted on an Additional Bond Basis to recover the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time, as well as stipend, salary, and allowances paid.
- Candidates studying in final year/semester of Engg degree course should not have any backlog at the time of submission of application. Any candidate if foundhaving backlog will not be allowed to appear in SSB interview and candidature of suchcandidates will be cancelled.
- ALL FINAL YEAR APPEARING CANDIDATES WHOSE FINAL YEAR/ FINAL SEMESTER EXAM WILL BE SCHEDULED AFTER 01 JUL 2022 ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THIS COURSE.
- Candidates willing to apply for the Indian Army TGC 135 Course through the Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2022 must have a Bachelor’s degree/B.E/B.Tech in relevant engineering disciplines from a reputed institute and meet the Physical and Medical Fitness requirements specified in the Indian Army TGC Notification 2022.
No. Of Vacancies at Indian Army TGC
- Civil/Building Construction Technology: 09
- CS & Engineering/Computer Technology/M.Sc CS: 08
- Mechanical: 05
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics: 03
- Information Technology: 03
- Electronics & Communication: 02
- Electronics & Telecommunication, Telecommunication: 02
- Others 8
- Total No. Of Vacancies : 40
Perks & Benefits
- Grant of Commission: Selected candidates will be given a Short Service Commission in the rank of Lt on probation from the start of the course or reporting to IMA, whichever comes first, and will be eligible to full pay and benefits during the training time. After satisfactory completion of training, pay and allowances will be paid.
- Permanent Commission: Cadets will be awarded a Permanent Commission in the Army at the rank of Lt. if they complete their training successfully.
- Ante Date Seniority: Seniority by date of birth. Engineering Graduates of TGC Entry in the rank of Lt. will receive one year of ante date seniority from the date of commission.
Roles & Responsibilities During Training Period
- Selected candidates would be detailed for training at the Indian Military Academy in Dehradun based on their rank in the final order of merit (engineering stream-wise) and subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
- Duration Of Training will be 49 weeks.
- Candidates will not be permitted to marry or live with their parents or guardians during the training time. Candidates must wait till they have completed their training at the Indian Military Academy in Dehradun before marrying. If a candidate marries while undergoing training, he will be fired and must reimburse the government for all expenses incurred on his behalf. Even if an applicant is successful at the Service Selection Board interview and medical examination, he will not be inducted for training and his candidature would be cancelled if he marries after the date of his application.
Selection Criteria/Selection Process
- Short listing of Applications
- Centre Allotment.
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed at any one of the selection centres i.e. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab).
- Selected Candidates after interview process will be eligible for Stage 2 or Round 2.
- In Stage 2, Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here