- To study the fundamentals and latest trends in the
- area of Cyber Security, Information Security and
- Network Security. This Short Term Training
- Program (STTP) prime focus is to explain various
- latest techniques that are used to detect and prevent
- Cyber Attacks. Further, to explain some of the opensource tools used to detect and prevent Cyber
- Officials working in State/Central Government
- Organization or Institute or centrally funded
- Autonomous Institutes, Public Sector Unit, etc., and
- those who are currently working in the area of
Information Communication Technology domain
having an interest in Cyber Security/Information
Security/Network Security topics.
• No registration fees for this STTP.
• Interested officials are requested to send the
signed registration form as per the format given
and duly forwarded by the competent authority of
the applicant on or before 18th February 2021
either through email or by post to
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Number of seats are limited to 30 participants.
• Registration will be on first come first served
• No Accommodation and No TA/DA for