Hello friends! Everyone wants to do an internship with the government, and now you can if you live in MP. The government of MP has started the Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme to give internships, so stay with us to learn more about this program.
The objective of the Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme
The main goal of the Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme is to give graduates and post-graduates of Madhya Pradesh internships through state government development schemes. Under the Chief Minister’s Youth Internship Scheme, the government of Madhya Pradesh will give public service interns from the Chief Minister’s office the chance to work in development blocks.
This will help young people learn more about how their state works on a local level.
Eligibility Criteria of this scheme
- The Mukhyamantri Yuva Internship Yojana is only open to people who were born and raised in Madhya Pradesh.
- The person applying must be at least 18 and no more than 29 years old.
- A high school diploma and education after that are required.
- Will be able to apply for this program within the next two years if they finish their degree program successfully.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Graduation or Post Graduation College Pass Marksheet
- Mark-sheet of class 10th and 12th
- MP Domicile
- Signature & Photo
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- It’s a great chance to get a government internship.
- As part of the scheme, the government of MP gives these interns a stipend of Rs 8,000 per month.
- 15 interns are given to each development block. So, there are 4695 interns hired for 313 development blocks.
- Candidates will definitely get a certificate when their internship is over.