Microsoft Internship 2021 | Microsoft Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2021 | Free Microsoft Certificate
Microsoft Jobs | Apply Online for Microsoft Jobs | Microsoft Recruitment 2021 Newer and more experienced Microsoft Vacancy 2021: Apply Now! Microsoft has announced new job openings for freshers and experienced applicants in a variety of technical and non-technical areas across India for the year 2021. Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree, BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech, B.Sc/ M.Sc/ Master’s degree, Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Master’s Degree/ Diploma Holders, etc. can apply online for Paytm Jobs 2021 Openings via the direct link provided below on or before December 31, 2021.
Microsoft sees a future where enthusiastic innovators come together to imagine what could be and take their professions to places they couldn’t go anywhere else. This is a cloud-enabled world, where there are more possibilities, more creativity, more openness, and sky-is-the-limit thinking.
Our purpose as a firm is to enable every person and organization on the earth to achieve greater success. As an employer, we give our employees the tools they need to succeed and make a difference in the world. Join us and be a part of changing the lives of billions!
- Microsoft’s resources and size enable people to put their skills to work in ways that have a long-term impact.
- Microsoft respects everyone’s talent and skill set and gives them the freedom to explore and improve it.
- Inspiration can be found in our products and how they can improve the lives of our consumers.
About Microsoft Internship – GSMO Tech Internship Opportunity
Recently, Microsoft announced hiring Interns in the field of Cloud Computing for the roles/positions of Cloud Solution Architect.
Roles & Responsibilities
Role – Cloud Solution Architect
Microsoft’s aim is to enable every person and organization on the planet to achieve greater success. Our company culture is built on a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring greatness, and motivating teams and leaders to give it their all every day. As a result, we develop game-changing ideas that have a global impact on billions of people. You can assist us in achieving our goal.
Customer Success: Using the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support options, Microsoft strives to assist our clients in achieving their own digital transformation. To that aim, Microsoft has created a Customer Success team that will assist Microsoft customers in achieving their goals.
Azure is today’s most comprehensive, inventive, and adaptable cloud platform, and Microsoft is seeking individuals who will accelerate client cloud adoption among the market’s most influential enterprises.
We are continually learning new things. Curious to the point of obsession. We embrace ambiguity, take risks, and learn from our failures swiftly. Because we are stronger when we work together, we build on each other’s ideas. We are constantly inspired by what humans have accomplished and want to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. We make a difference when we work together.
This is a customer-facing function that is responsible for the customer’s whole technical engagement with Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Applications Development Platform. You’ll be in charge of technical customer engagements in Cloud Infrastructure and Azure Applications Development, such as architectural design sessions, specialized implementation projects, and/or pilots.
To create implementation architectures and solutions (Microsoft and 3rd party solutions) leveraging PaaS, DevOps, and Advanced Application Coding, understand clients’ whole application portfolio, IT and business priorities, and success measures.
- Create a modernisation roadmap using technical knowledge and customer insights. Architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring the technical viability of new projects and successful deployments while orchestrating key resources and incorporating key Infrastructure technologies (e.g. Windows and Linux IaaS, Security, Networking, etc.) and Application Development and DevOps technologies (e.g. App Service, containers, serverless, cloud native, etc.) as needed.
- Ensure that all solutions are deployed with high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, reusability, and dependability.
- To enable them to be cloud evangelists, develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers who drive long-term cloud adoption within their firm. Be the customer’s advocate; Share knowledge and best practises, and collaborate with engineering teams to eliminate roadblocks.
- Assess clients’ Azure platform expertise and overall cloud readiness in order to provide help through a structured learning plan and ensure delivery through partners. Develop complicated end-to-end Enterprise solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform in collaboration with other Cloud Solution Architects.
- Be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners, and external groups; maintain technical skills and awareness of market trends and competitive insights; interact and share with the technical community
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree (B. Tech) in computer science or a quantitative discipline connected to it.
- Technology and innovation are two of my passions.
- Communication and presenting skills are exceptional.
- In a fast-paced, often unclear atmosphere, thrive and achieve results.
- The ability to persuade and inspire others.
- Solving Problems Analytically
- Developing Relationships
- Communication and Collaboration
Microsoft is a non-discriminatory employer. Age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances will not prevent qualified applicants from being considered for employment.
Perks & Benefits
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here