About AICTE Internship
NHAI is responsible for bringing important national highway projects in the country up to international standards in the quickest and most cost-effective manner possible, hence improving people’s economic well-being and quality of life.
INTERNSHIPS FOR STUDENTS PURSUING GRADUATION IN CIVIL ENGINEERING ON THE ONGOING PROJECTS OF NATIONAL HIGHWAYS UNDER THE JURISDICTION OF NHAI RO HYDERABAD. 02 NO. INTERN FOR PIU KHAMMAM, 04 NO. INTERNEE FOR PIU MANCHERIAL AND 02 NO. INTERNEE FOR PIU SANGAREDDY NHAI
Intern Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct field visits, routinely monitor, comprehend, and analyze the progress of ongoing projects (Development Phase, Construction Phase), including Land Acquisition, Utility Shifting, Contract Management, and so on.
- Interns are also expected to contribute to the operation of the NHAI by providing inputs such as empirical analysis, briefing reports, articles, and research-based on data obtained during field trips, as well as submitting briefings on the contract documentation.
- Students pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering from an AICTE-accredited institution or any other recognized university or institution in India (currently in their final year) or newly graduated (Graduation certificate issued after 15.08.2020).
- Should have received a total of 70% or equivalent in all semester examinations, with no backlogs or reappearances of any subjects.
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are from B.Tech. / B.E.
- and specialisation from
- are available for duration of 2 Months
- have relevant skills and interests
Perks & Benefits
The NHAI Internship Scheme is designed to provide learning opportunities for young civil engineering talent. The Scheme gives young students the opportunity to learn and operate in a real-world setting, gaining practical knowledge and skills in areas such as project design and appraisal, procurement, project management, monitoring and execution, land acquisition, performance management, and contract management, among others.
Conditions of Engagement
The NHAI Handbook and NHAI Guidelines shall govern the terms of engagement. It is also to inform the following:
- While doing an internship at NHAI, the intern must attend at least 75% of the time; if the intern does not attend at least 75% of the time, the internship period will not be extended, and no experience certificate will be granted. The separate Heads of Divisions are responsible for keeping track of attendance and work monitoring details.
- All interns will be required to follow NHAI’s work standards and ethics. Aside from the payment, NHAI will not be liable to the interns financially.
- The Interns are solely responsible for their own lodging and travel to the Internship location.
- Before beginning their internship, students must sign an agreement stating that they are doing so at their own risk and that NHAI will not be held liable in the event of an accident during the training.
- At the conclusion of the internship, the student must submit a copy of the Project Report to his or her NHAI Controlling or Reporting Officer.
- Interns will be expected to bring their own laptops to work. The NHAI will provide them with office space, internet access, and other amenities as determined by the concerned Heads.
Under the signatures of the responsible Controlling Officer, where the interns are deployed, a certificate indicating successful completion of the internship will be issued.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here