Hello friends! If you are a Blogger or enjoy writing a blog, or even if you don’t, we have some exciting news for you. Microsoft has launched a Microsoft Azure Blogathon Program, and it offers significant prizes and rewards to bloggers who participate in the program. Stay with us to learn more about this program such as eligibility criteria, rules, and regulations of this Blogathon Programme 2023.
About Microsoft Azure Blogathon
Join this one-of-a-kind contest to build an ecosystem where developers can learn from each other and share the valuable lessons they’ve learned while building solutions on Microsoft Azure, and get ready to join a community of Azure developer bloggers. It gives people a chance to win a lot of money by just writing a blog.
Be prepared to make a significant impact on the software developer community because there is no question that your experiences can assist software engineers from all over the world in scaling the development of Cloud Computing solutions.
During the time of this contest, there is a lot to do, and the winners will get prizes like a Microsoft Surface Pro X, cash, and much more!
Do keep in mind that a few of the winning blogs will be featured in an exclusive way on the official Microsoft Azure website. This will give them worldwide recognition and reach.
Incentives On Participation: What is in it For You?
- Become a devoted Expert in Technology and Community Leader
- Appear on the official Microsoft Azure website and achieve worldwide prominence
- Meet Microsoft Industry leaders and leaders of the Azure Developer Community
- Participate in the Jury panel
- Connect with similar individuals and expand your network.
- Become a source of motivation and guidance for developers worldwide.
Prizes and Rewards
- The top 3 winners will get a Surface Pro X
- The next 25 best blog submissions will each receive an online voucher worth INR 2000
- The first 50 bloggers will receive special t-shirts
- The writer of every valid blog entry will receive an Azure Certification Exam voucher.
What do You need To do?
Pick your topic
Your blogs must have in-depth technical content, preferably with examples, technical details, and useful and working source code. From one of these topics, your blog must talk about relevant scenarios and uses of the Microsoft Azure platform.
Terms & Conditions
- Each participant is only permitted ONE blog submission. Multiple blog entries shall be disqualified.
- The participant/winner/content will be invalidated if any of the following conditions are met:
- if the submission is made after January 17, 2022. • if substantial or all of the submission’s content is a re-publication of previously authored content. • if any or major portions of the content are plagiarized.
- if the same entry is submitted to multiple categories, or if the content does not fall within any of the contest’s categories.
Microsoft Azure has the right to modify the details of the prize without prior notification.
- The awards are contingent on the availability of transport/courier services, which are permitted and available.
- Unless otherwise noted, the winner is solely responsible for all taxes, insurance, fees, and surcharges associated with the prize; any relevant Tax Deduction at Source (TDS) or other applicable statutory charges will be applied to the prizes in accordance with the current laws in India.
- Prizes are non-transferable; only the winner will receive them.
- The winners will be immediately contacted by phone or email.
- In the event of a dispute over the selection of winners or the submitted material of the developer blog, Microsoft Azure and the review panel’s decision shall be regarded as final; no further correspondence will be accepted in this regard.
- You authorize Microsoft to publish and distribute the content on Microsoft’s online resources, newsletters, social media, and other channels (you will still own all the rights to your submission).