Hello Friends, Today I am going to share with you a Research Summer Internship at ISRO, IIRS, where students will be trained on remote sensing research projects, and will develop a real-time projects.
About Indian Institute Of Remote Sensing (IIRS)
Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS), which is part of the Indian Space Research Organisation, Department of Space, Government of India, is one of the best places to learn and get trained in remote sensing, geoinformatics, and GPS technology for managing natural resources, the environment, and disasters.
Eligibility Criteria for Summer Internship
- Students who are pursuing B.Tech./ B.E./ B.Sc.(Engg.)/ M.Sc./ M.Sc. (Tech.)/ M.E./M.Tech/ MCA are eligible for this Research Internship 2022.
- Students must be from any recognized University in India.
- Only Indian students are eligible for this Internship
- The student will be available for at least 3 months.
- Postgraduate and undergraduate students who want to do summer training or an internship for six to eight weeks will also be able to apply, but only if they are related to an ISRO or DOS employee or come from a well-known school like IITs, IISc, IIST, NITs, IIITs, SPAs, ISM, etc.
Duration Of the Remote Sensing Internship in India
The internship will go through at IIRS Campus, with a duration of 3 months minimum up to the duration of 1-year maximum.
Postgraduate and undergraduate students who want to do summer training or an internship for six to eight weeks will also be able to apply, but only if they are related to an ISRO or DOS employee or come from a well-known school like IITs, IISc, IIST, NITs, IIITs, SPAs, ISM, etc.
Highlights Of The IIRS Internship 2022
Applications for attachment from postgraduate or undergraduate students should be sent to the Training and Placement Officer, Dean, or Registrar of the relevant University, Institute, or College, along with the student’s full CV (s). We don’t accept applications from students outside of our school. Also, you can’t send a direct application to a member of the IIRS faculty.
While pursuing the dissertation or summer training at IIRS, no accommodations or financial support will be given by IIRS to external students.
The candidates will be selected based on their academic performance, how well they fit into the ongoing research/operational programs of IIRS, whether or not there are suitable supervisors available, etc. The candidates had to score at least 65% on the qualifying exam (from the first semester until the last semester), and they had to have studied math up to the 12th standard. The best candidates will know how to use Remote Sensing, GIS, and computer programming.
The final selection of the candidates depends on the approval of the management team. The selected students will be informed by email or post. All candidates who are selected and join IIRS will be considered External Students. The candidates selected by IIRS will be the final ones, and IIRS will not answer any more questions about them. IIRS will decide how many students from outside the university can come to do research or get summer training in a given year.
Read More Articles:
- Kisan Drone Operators Course |Skill India Digital Free Certification
- Tata Global Internships | Free Internship Certificate 2023
- Maximizing Your Rewards: A Comprehensive Guide to ThePanelStation.com
- Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsava: Embrace Unity with Har Ghar Tiranga | Free Certification
- CAPHR Certification: Fuel Your HR Success with The Digital Adda
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Join our Community for daily updates on Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, Free Courses coupons…etc.
Read Also: Computer Free Certificate in 2022