Introduction to Cloud Identity serves as the starting point for any Cloud Identity, Identity / Access Management / Admins Management Management as they embark on their management journey and establish security and access to good management practices for their organization. This 15 to 30 hour tutorial is accelerated, one week will leave you confident to use the basic functions of Admin Console to manage users, control access to services, adjust common security settings, and much more.
With a series of tutorials, step-by-step exercises, Google information resources, and knowledge testing, students can expect to leave this training with all the skills they need to start as new Cloud Identity directors.
By the end of this session participants will be able to:
• Establish a Cloud Identity domain for their organization or domain.
• Install users to familiarize yourself with the user’s life cycle management.
• Change user permissions to gain an understanding of key features of Cloud Identity.
• Install mobile devices within the Google Mobile Management module.
• Change mobile management policy sets to customize product options.
• Navigate the message module, and practice using messages.
• Explore and implement various protocols on the domain.
IMPORTANT – Before you sign up, you should be prepared to:
• Sign up for the free 14-day trial of Cloud Identity. You will need to enter payment method details. We will show you step by step how to cancel your account if you wish to complete your Cloud Identity example at the end of the training and avoid being charged. • Buy a new domain or use an existing one. The domain you are using is NOT included as part of the Cloud Identity trial.
Getting started with Cloud Identity
In this module, we guide you through the Cloud Identity product, and take you through the set up of your account and the free trial of Google Cloud Identity that you can use during training.
User Lifetime Management
In this module, you will learn about assigning and managing users to your Cloud Identity domain. Exercise covers how to add new users in a variety of ways and how to set up user ID, settings, and rights.
In this module, you will walk through some of the security features available to you as a Cloud Identity administrator.
In this module, you’ll learn about Google Mobile Device Management settings, understand how to apply device policies to their mobile devices using the Google Admin console, and learn how to prevent unauthorized access to the account from a lost mobile device.
Domains and Reports
In this module, you will learn how to perform basic domain management and report production from the Google Cloud Identity Admin Console.
Summary, Use Case Case, and Resources
This module serves as a summary of your training and provides you with two case studies that will help you think about the effective functioning of Google Cloud Identity.
Google Cloud Training
For more Information you can watch the video,
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate