IIT Ropar Hub In the framework of the National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical System (NM-ICPS) invites applications for Online Internship Carnival from May 24 to July 19, 2021.
- Electric Vehicles and Agricultural Robots – Construction of locust swarms for agricultural applications
- Fishing – Aerator Design (features: solar power, built-in ammonia and temperature sensors, IoT-based control)
- Post Harvest Management – Creating an automated crop of plants and trees planted on crops
- Urban Farming – Construction of a growing hydroponic IoT system with aerator/temperature/water level
- Cold chain management in rural areas – Development of a smallholder frozen program
- Food Processing – Design of an efficient fish processing machine and design of Indian milling machine
- Direct Farming – Design of hopping drones or hop hoppers (based on Hydrogen / EV)
- Independent Green Hydrogen in rural India – A model village design consisting of Hydrogen-powered
- agricultural machinery, households, and biowaste hydrogen production.
- Food and community distribution – Network/application fork supply
- Fertilizer – Design of biowaste organic fertilizer granulator.
Also, checkout ISRO Launched 10 Days Free Online Course With Free Certificate
Rs. 10,000 / – per student full-time internship
- Students with a unique talent at 2/3/4 of the year UG (engineering) or equivalent to any engineering/university/college specialized but not limited to Aerospace, Computer Science & Engineering, Chemical, Mechanical, Production, Metallurgy, Materials, and -Civil Engineering.
System-Level / CAD / CAE modeling tools eg, Matlab-Simulink / CATIA / Ansys and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Career Portfolio: A document that provides an overview of projects undertaken by you as a team leader or member highlighting your love of technology and innovation.
- A 3-minute video story about your idea for a project and the right experience.
- Based on the letter of recommendation provided for your reference provided on the application form. Note: A letter of recommendation will only be collected from the 200 temporary participants selected.
Follow these articles for getting the best courses for free: Click here
- At the end of the internship, all teams will be asked to make a presentation on their work and the submission of a detailed project report and a continuous log file by individual members.
- The evaluation will be based on an ongoing submission report/file of individual membership and presentation to industry and academic experts as well as other team members and all internship applicants who could not be selected.
- Final submissions will be broadcast on public forums.
- One team of all projects will be declared the winner of the competition based on their overall performance.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is May 16, 2021.
For more information you can follow the below video,
Also, Checkout this Computer Free CertificateApply Linkl