About the Program
India’s instructive necessities are changing drastically right now with an enormous interest in top-notch training innovation (EdTech). Instructing and learning aren’t restricted to the homeroom. It requires an hour to contemplate perusing and how we can utilize arising advances to help successful learning. We need to consider what scholastic analysts think about how individuals learn (stimulate), how to configuration cutting edge innovations for our understudies (Engineers), how understudy and EdTech arrangements decipher (produce), and how we can plan answers for everybody (Empower). Come and be important for a programmer local area that is growing new answers for address the arising needs of instructors, guardians, and understudies.
IIT Bombay’s Editech Hackathon is a three-day online occasion. Partners from different orders and specialized fields are welcome to frame different disciplinary groups to plan new actually created arrangements that will address the different instructive difficulties in our general public.
Why the difficulties?
The idea of the hackathon-connected edtech challenges is intended to make us all reevaluate our predominant thoughts of whether learning ought to occur? Who are the understudies or not the understudies? For what reason do individuals read or not read? What to peruse or not to peruse? Or on the other hand how individuals learn or understudies ?. Our endeavors in such a manner will assist with accomplishing a superior and more steady future for all.
Who can take an interest?
- This occasion is for individuals presently living in India.
- Anybody keen on improving the nature of instruction is free to take an interest.
- Members might be through instructing or disciplinary foundations.
- Just groups or gatherings of individuals can pursue the occasion.
- Each gathering may have simply 3 to 4 individuals. Not pretty much.
For what reason would you say you are taking an interest?
- Notwithstanding the energizing prize cash, partaking in the hackathon will be a significant chance
- to gain and gain trust in your business abilities.
- go to the dispatch Bootcamp made by Desai Sethi School of Entrepreneurship, IIT Bombay to figure out how to develop a beginning from a plan to an organization.
- preparing by driving experts in the fields of training, development, innovation, and business.
- extend your viewpoints by demonstrating how different advances are utilized to tackle significant social and instructive difficulties.
- peruse, not peruse and change yourself as well as other people by pondering the day by day encounters in our general public.
- Applications are open: 1 February 2021
- Applications shut: 28 February 2021
- Political decision results: 7 March 2021
- RSVP inside: 10 March 2021
- Hackathon commences: 13 March 2021
- Hackathon closes: 15 March 2021
Groups need to concoct another approach to utilize at least one best in class innovation to address the test that falls under their picked topic. Anyway admittance to this innovation won’t be given by hackathon coordinators. Groups can in this way utilize free or restricted admittance to these advances or discussions to exhibit how their answer may function with explicit innovations.
The gatherings ought to present a report or video tending to the particular test tended to with subtleties, for example, the difficult assertion, the idea of individuals being thought of or the members, the troubles or issues encompassing the test, the issues with existing arrangements and their proposed arrangement.
Present a kind of arrangement or verification of idea that mirrors its childhood, abilities and skills.
The introduction sums up the test, the arrangement and the fundamental thought followed by Q&A and master judges
What innovation can be utilized?
Groups can utilize any of the accompanying innovations, which they can get to Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality, Virtual Reality, Haptics, 3D Printing, Lego Mindstorms, IoT packs, PoV, – Body Camera, Blockchain innovation, 360-degree cameras, Kinect, Wearables, GIS, Physiological sensors, Game Engines, Robotics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Interactive top tops and so on Anyway if it’s not too much trouble, note that this specialized rundown isn’t comprehensive. Groups are thusly allowed to pick the correct innovation that addresses their issues.
Group building proposals
Note that EdTech’s more extensive difficulties are multidisciplinary and each group’s answer will be decided by a group of specialists with individuals from various disciplinary and abilities disciplines. So attempt to pick your colleagues for an assortment of innovations.
A decent group would comprise of one part who is knowledgeable in a specific innovation, one individual from human expressions or human foundation, one individual with scholarly experience and one individual from science, designing or math.
Each gathering may have simply 3 to 4 individuals. Not pretty much.
1st prize-1,00,000/- INR
2nd prize – 60,000/- INR
3rd prize- 40,000/- INR