Hello Techies/ Learners, there is a great opportunity for everyone to get Free Google Certification Courses from Coursera. Coursera, India’s largest platform, an education platform, or education portal, open for everyone which releases thousands of free courses, provides industry-level experts free courses, in-demand courses, the latest technology, loads of courses from approved universities from the US, provides a great opportunity for every student, high school students, college students, of every branch, every domain.
Recently, Coursera releases Google IT Support Professional Certification courses totally free of cost✅✅✅. Great Opportunity to explore your skills and knowledge from Coursera education. Advanced your skills, learn the latest technologies, gadgets, gain some premium knowledge with fewer efforts, and expand your knowledge.
About this Google IT Support Professional Certificate
Prepare for a job in the high-growth industry of information technology without any prior experience or a degree. Get Google-designed professional training and put yourself on the fast track to a well-paying job. There are 340,500 IT job vacancies in the United States, with an average entry-level salary of $50,800. ¹ Learn in-demand skills that will prepare you for an entry-level job over the course of five courses. You can complete the certificate in fewer than 6 months if you work less than 10 hours each week. After you’ve completed the course, you’ll be able to apply for jobs with Google and over 130 other companies in the United States. Walmart, Best Buy, and Astreya are among the employers. Since the commencement of the IT Support Certificate in 2018, 82% of graduates have reported a favorable professional outcome such as a new job, promotion, or raise within 6 months. ² This curriculum also prepares you for the CompTIA A+ exams, the industry-standard certification for IT, and when you complete both, you’ll receive a dual certificate. This program is ACE® recognized, and you can earn up to 12 college credits, which is the equivalent of four associate degree-level courses if you complete it. Check out the Google IT Automation with Python Professional Certificate if you want to strengthen your IT roots. Here is a list of all Google Career Certificates. Now just $39 (a $10 savings)! 1Labor Insight: Burning Glass (Last 12 Months: 2/1/20 – 1/31/21) All-time for Google IT Support Certificate, 2Coursera Learner Outcome Survey. Data is collected from 1/18 to 1/21 through on-platform surveys or emails.
Course 1: Technical Support Fundamentals
– Google is providing this service. This is the first in a series of courses geared toward preparing you for an entry-level IT support specialist position. Enroll for free in this…
Course 2: The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking
– Google is providing this service. This course will provide you a comprehensive understanding of computer networking. We’ll start with the basics and work our way up… Enrollment is completely free.
Course 3: Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User
– Google is providing this service. You’ll learn about… in this course, which combines video lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on experience. Enrollment is completely free.
Course 4: System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services
– Google is providing this service. This course will take you from working on a single computer to managing a fleet of computers. The field of systems administration is… Enrollment is completely free.
Course 5: IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts
– Google is providing this service. This course covers a wide range of topics, techniques, and best practices in IT security. Threats and attacks are introduced… Enrollment is completely free.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Gain skills required to succeed in an entry-level IT job
- Learn to do day-to-day IT support activities including computer assembly, wireless networking, installing programmes, and customer service
- Learn how to give end-to-end customer service, spanning from recognising problems to troubleshooting and debugging
- Learn how to use Linux, Domain Name Systems, Command-Line Interfaces, and Binary Code systems.
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
- Debugging Encryption
- Algorithms and Techniques
- Customer Service
- Network Protocols
- Cloud Computing
- Binary Code
- Customer Support
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Network Model
Applied Learning Project
Over 100 hours of training and hundreds of practice-based examinations are included in this program, which will help you recreate real-world IT support scenarios that are crucial for job success.
The information is extremely interactive and was created entirely by Google workers with decades of IT experience.
You’ll learn troubleshooting, customer service, networking, operating systems, and security — all essential IT skills for an entry-level career — through a combination of videos, assessments, and hands-on labs.
Network protocols, cloud computing, Windows operating system, Linux command line, systems administration, encryption algorithms and procedures, and more will be among your abilities.
Learn specific talents that top employers are currently looking for.
For more information, Prefer this Video–
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here