Hello Friends, there is some amazing news from courseandjobs end, that Google started hiring Interns for 2023 and 2024 Batches, or Freshers Batches to start their career with Google as a Software Engineer Intern. It is a mass hiring and PAN India opportunity for everyone. And if you are one of them who dreamt off to join FAANG or any product-based companies, then you are reading the right post.
Stay Here, and read the further information related to Google Summer Internship Programme, Position, Roles & Responsibilities, Stipend, Eligibility Criteria, Skills Required, etc.
About Google Summer Internship Programme (A Complete Overview)
By Joining Google for a 10-to 12-week paid summer internship that will offer opportunities for both personal and professional growth as well as the development of community relationships.
You will have the opportunity to work on complex computer science solutions, construct scalable, distributed software systems, and also engage in a plethora of smaller projects that have global appeal if you participate in the Software Engineering Internship program.
Google developers construct, fix, extend, and expand the code in order to maintain it operational while also making it more resistant to all of the malicious actors that can be found on the internet.
You will work on software development projects to keep vital business-critical systems up and running. These projects will range from code-level troubleshooting of traffic abnormalities to maintenance of our services, as well as from monitoring and alerting to establishing automation infrastructure. Imagine for a moment the challenge of developing and implementing an automated testing system for something that has never been attempted before.
Google is and will continue to be a firm focused on engineering. We look for applicants who have a diverse range of technical skills and are prepared to tackle some of the most difficult problems that face technology today in order to have an effect on millions, if not billions, of consumers. Not only do engineers at Google change search, but they also routinely work on vast scalability and storage solutions, large-scale application development, and completely new platforms for developers all around the world.
From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, and Social to Local, the technological achievements that Google engineers create are transforming the world.
Roles & Responsibilities
The specific responsibilities will assign to the Interns, depending on the project area.
Who can Apply For This Google Free Internship Programme?
This internship is targeted at students who are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Dual degree program in Computer Science or a discipline that is closely linked to Computer Science and who have an estimated graduation date that is later than March 2024.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Bangalore, Karnataka, India; Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral program in Computer Science or a technical discipline that is closely related to this one.
- Knowledge and experience in the creation of software using one or more languages designed for general purpose programming.
- Fluency in both oral and written English is a required skill.
Preferred Skills Required:
- After completing the internship, the student will continue their education by returning to the degree program.
- Expertise in either computer systems software or algorithm development.
- Familiarity with the programming interfaces and environments of either Unix/Linux or Windows.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP and network programming is required.
- Skills in effective implementation such as C++, Java, or Python are required.
Google Summer Internship start in May/June 2023 and are 10-12 weeks in duration.
How To Apply For This Google Paid Internship India?
You will need an updated resume and cover letter or cv as well as a current unofficial or official transcript in English in order to get the application process started. Please supply the following information in the appropriate parts of this page and submit your application by clicking the “Apply” button on this page. PDFs are recommended.
- In the “Resume Section,” please upload a current copy of either your CV or resume.
- Please submit a current or recent unofficial or official transcript in English to the “Education” section of this application.
- To upload a transcript, go to the ‘Degree Status’ section of the menu and select ‘Now attending.’