Hello Friends, Today we come along with a new opportunity for Freshers or fresh graduates, to get hands-on with real-world experience with Microsoft Research Internship 2022.
Interning at Microsoft Research India is a great way to see what it’s like to work at an institute that does world-class research in computer science and related fields. The internship not only has great perks, but it also gives interns a place to work where they can learn about industrial research and development.
Microsoft Recruitment 2022:
Microsoft has put out a job notice for a Research Intern position. A student from any discipline can apply for Microsoft Recruitment 2022. Those who are interested and qualify can read on for more information.
Microsoft Job Description
|Post Name||Research Intern|
|Salary||₹49,000 – 53,000/Month|
Roles & Responsibilities
- During the internship, students are paired with mentors and expected to work with other interns and researchers, present their findings, and contribute to the vibrant life of the community.
- MSR India does research in a lot of different areas, and there are internship opportunities in all of them.
- During the application process, we’ll try to match you with the best opportunity for you.
- There are internships all year long, but most of them start in the summer.
- Every internship pays. And if you need it, we’ll help you apply for a visa.
Perks & Benefits During This Internship
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
Candidates must be enrolled in a doctoral, master’s, or undergraduate program at a university to be eligible (or must be a recent graduate from such a program)
In 1998, the Microsoft India Development Center (MSC) was set up in Hyderabad by Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, which is a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation. Over the past 21 years and more, we’ve grown to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s biggest research and development centers outside of Redmond, where its headquarters are. MSC is part of Microsoft’s strategy of “global shared development,” in which teams from different parts of the world work together to make great software and services.