Hello Enthusiasts! If you are searching for an opportunity to get Google’s Govt of India Verified Certificate, we have great news for you.
Google Cloud Computing Fundamentals with Kubernetes’s five-series course has been launched through FutureSkills Prime & Google’s Initiative to get a Google & Govt of India Verified Certificate, so stay with us until the end of the post to learn more about this initiative.
About FutureSkill Prime
The FutureSkills PRIME (Program for Reskilling / Upskilling of IT Manpower for Employability) program was created by the Ministry of Electronics and Information and NASSCOM. The program aims to reskill 2 million industry professionals, future employees, and students over a five-year period.
Google Cloud has announced the launch of the first cohort of its computing foundations with Kubernetes course in collaboration with FutureSkills Prime, a digital skilling initiative led by the IT Ministry and Nasscom.
The goal of the beginner-level course is to give participants hands-on experience with cloud computing, cloud basics, big data, and machine learning (ML). Google Cloud course certifications will assist individuals in validating their cloud expertise, advancing their careers, and transforming businesses through the use of cloud technology.
Course Description for Google Cloud Computing Fundamentals with Kubernetes
The five-course sequence is intended for students with little to no prior knowledge of cloud computing and serves as a springboard for a variety of professional paths. Develop your cloud knowledge and show it off by earning badges along the way.
Get experience cloud basics with these five series courses.
Prerequisites include basic knowledge of IT principles and the standard educational requirements for introductory CS courses.
The following are the five-course series:
- Cloud Computing Fundamentals: Google Cloud Computing Foundations
- Google Cloud Computing Foundations: Google Cloud Infrastructure
- Google Cloud Computing Foundations: Google Cloud Networking and Security
- Google Cloud Computing Foundations: Data, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence in Google Cloud
- Google Cloud Computing Foundations: Fundamentals of the Kubernetes Engine
FutureSkills Prime and Google’s Initiative Eligibility Criteria
- Anyone interested in learning, improving their cloud computing skills, and earning a badge, want google cloud entry-level jobs can apply for this course, but you must have a laptop with the most recent Chrome browser and an active internet connection.
- Prerequisites include a desire to learn more about cloud computing and machine learning, as well as a basic understanding of IT principles.
- It’s helpful to know at least one programming language, such as Python or Java, as well as the fundamentals of shell programming.
Advantages of FutureSkills Prime and Google’s Initiative
Are you ready to take on the challenge of earning Google Cloud skill badges? With over 20 skill badge challenges covering infrastructure, application development, data and ML, and more, the learning opportunities are limitless.
After completing the 5 Courses and having your performance evaluated, you will receive the Certificate via email within 10 working days of the 25th of each month.
Read Also Articles
- Kisan Drone Operators Course |Skill India Digital Free Certification
- Tata Global Internships | Free Internship Certificate 2023
- Maximizing Your Rewards: A Comprehensive Guide to ThePanelStation.com
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Join our Community for daily updates on Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, Free Courses coupons…etc.
Read Also: Computer Free Certificate in 2022