Targeted at the idea of paperless governance, DigiLocker is a platform for issuance and verification of documents & certificates in a digital way, thus eliminating the use of physical documents. Indian citizens who sign up for a DigiLocker account get a dedicated cloud storage space that is linked to their Aadhaar (UIDAI) number.
Organizations that are registered with Digital Locker can push electronic copies of documents and certificates (e.g. driving license, Voter ID, School certificates) directly into citizens lockers. Citizens can also upload scanned copies of their legacy documents in their accounts. These legacy documents can be electronically signed using the eSign facility.
Areas of Internship
The opportunity is available in areas of:
- Mobile App Development
- Language: PHP/Python/Java/NodeJS or any other language
- Database: MariaDB/GraphQL/restQL/MongoDB
- APIs: Rest API development in any language
- Front end
- CSS, HTML
- Other requirement
- Understanding of Micro Services including Docker based development and serverless programming.
Intern applicants should specify which area/s interests them most in the application form.
We expect applicants to have at least a graduation degree in any field with computer programming skills. Masters degree (M.Tech/MCA/MS) would be a plus and will be given preference. We are looking for interns who are committed, hard-working, positive, open-minded, reflective and willing to learn. At any one time we expect to host between four to five interns. Internships are open to everyone.
Generally, 3-12 months, to be mutually agreed. Internships are on a voluntary basis, and no payment is provided. No office space will be provided and interns have to work from home. OpenForge platform will be utilized by the interns for collaboration and to submit their work for review.
- At the completion of internship, a certificate will be provided for your contribution.
- Contributing to DigiLocker can be a rewarding way to learn, teach, help and build experience.
- Since it is a citizen centric application built by Govt of India, contributing to this project will mean you are serving to the citizens of India in providing better service delivery.
How to apply
Click on this link to apply for the internship. The deadline to apply is November 17, 2019.
For any further clarification write us to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Request for internship”.
For more Information you can watch the video,
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate