Guys you can avail the opportunity to persuade a free quiz about MyGov. platform is designed, developed and hosted by National Informatics Centre, Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for updates on free courses , free certifications, scholarships , internships and Job related Content
You can join our WhatsApp , Instagram and Telegram group for more information of Free Courses , Courses Answers and Internship.
Users can find detailed information about the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas and its various functions which include exploration and production of oil and natural gas, refining, distribution, marketing, import, export, conservation of petroleum products and Liquified Natural Gas (LPG) in the country. Information is provided on the ministry’s flagships programmes, petroleum conservation, investment and opportunities etc. Related policies, acts, rules and notifications are given.
The Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas (MOP&NG) is a ministry of the Government of India. It is responsible for the exploration, production, refining, distribution, marketing, import, export, and conservation of petroleum, natural gas, petroleum products, and liquefied natural gas in India.
- The pledge of Ministry of Petroleum
- Exploration and exploitation of petroleum resources, including natural gas.
- Production, supply distribution, marketing and pricing of petroleum including natural gas and petroleum products.
- Oil refineries, including Lube plants.
- Additives for petroleum and petroleum products.
- Lube blending and greases.
- Planning, development and control of, and assistance to all industries dealt with by the Ministry.
- All attached or subordinate offices or other organizations concerned with any of the subject specified in this list.
- Planning, development and regulation of oilfield services.
Terms and Condition :
- This is a timed questions to be answered in
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
APPLY LINK: CLICK HERE
Please Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for more information of Free Courses , Courses Answers and Internship.