Hello Friends, If you are looking for a work-from-home job opportunity, translator job, English To Hindi Translator Job, then you are at the right place. Today we come here to give a brief detail about this part-time job opportunity.
TestBook started hiring freshers for the position/role of English to Hindi Translator Trainee(PSC/Accountancy/Nursing Exams) remotely. This is a part-time job opportunity for everyone who wants to work from home job.
Testbook is positioned to revolutionize the EdTech market as the fastest-growing startup. Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally situated to conquer larger markets, with a registered user base of over 2.2 crore students and a killer Android App.
Testbook is the ideal talent incubator. You come, you study, and your triumph. You learn from the top mentors and eventually become an expert in your profession. In this startup, however, flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, and what you wish to contribute to them is valued. Your task is entirely under your control.
But it’s not all about work. Testbook is a family that likes to party, and often. Testbook is where you form bonds for life and connections that last forever. Just like that chacha, you can’t shake off on Whatsapp, texting you about the next binge-fest.
The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks and the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
Translator Job Description
- Translate and type English content into Hindi without breaking the context. Content would include questions from Govt exams with subjects like Nursing, General Studies, Accountancy, Economics, etc
- Interact with content experts on a regular basis to understand the ongoing changes in the exam pattern
- Initially this is trainee profile and will be offered full time after trainee period is over
- Good command of both written and spoken English, as well as practical Hindi. Should be able to translate academic terminology into Hindi with ease.
- Comfortable typing both English and Hindi
- Both languages should have a typing speed of at least 40 words per minute.
- It will be preferable if you have prior translation expertise.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
🔰Best Premium Stock Market Course Online – Click Here | Coupon Code – EASY | Price – Rs
999 = Rs 0
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here