Hello, Tech Enthusiasts/Techies, there is an amazing opportunity for every Cyber Security Enthusiast or Student to get Free Virtual Internship. AICTE(All India Council Of Technical Education) launches plenty of Internships regularly, it is an Internship portal/government education portal for Students which provides free virtual Internships for everyone. AICTE aims at skilling every student with Cybersecurity by providing a free training internship program.
Benefits of CyberSecurity
Cyber Security is the most emerging and in-demand skill nowadays. The demand for Cybersecurity professionals has increased tremendously.
Cybersecurity is critical because it safeguards all types of data against theft and loss. Sensitive data, personally identifiable information (PII), protected health information (PHI), personal information, intellectual property, data, and governmental and industry information systems all fall under this category.
Cybersecurity is the state or process of preventing and recovering from cyber attacks on computer systems, networks, devices, and applications. Assailants are employing new approaches powered by social engineering and artificial intelligence to evade traditional data security protections, cyber attacks are becoming a more sophisticated and developing threat to your sensitive data.
About this Internship
EduSkills Foundation, in collaboration with the AICTE platform, announced free Internships for college students who want to build their career in Cyber Security. It’s like a golden opportunity for the students to kickstart their careers as cybersecurity experts. It’s an Industry-Leading Certification Training Internship for Every Cybersecurity enthusiast. The purpose of the internship is to help students pursue a career in cybersecurity, as there are not enough professionals in the field at present.
EduSkills and AICTE develop a ‘Virtual Internship’ programme on Cybersecurity, funded by Palo Alto, with the goal of creating an industry-ready workforce that would eventually become leaders in emerging technologies. It’s no surprise that cybersecurity experts are in high demand. In fact, there aren’t enough of them to go around; just to meet the market’s global demands, the number of available cybersecurity professionals would have to increase by a whopping 145 percent.
|Full-Time Internship Opportunity
|Free Internship Certificate
|Last Date To Apply
|No. Of Openings
- Students pursuing BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA, Diploma, etc. in EduSkills member Engineering and Polytechnic Institutions are eligible to enroll in the programme.
- Students from any branch and year are eligible to apply.
- Students must be available for a two-month period.
- This programme requires students to register through the AICTE Internship Portal. The list of selected pupils will be forwarded to the institute’s administrators.
- Students who are selected will be registered in the Palo Alto Networks Cybersecurity Academy Portal and provided access to the PCCET Course. Students must finish the course in four weeks by completing online examinations.
- Students who complete the online course satisfactorily will be assigned a project.
- Students must complete the assignment in four weeks with the assistance of their professors and submit it in the format specified (to be shared later).
- Throughout the project, students will be mentored by industry experts for four days and eight hours. Students will get 1 day (2 Hrs) career advancement session by Corporate Hrs.
Perks & Benefits
- Course Completion Certificate from Palo Alto
- Internship Certificate by AICTE, MoE, and EduSkills
- Internship digital badge
- Students who completes Internship successfully will get hiring opportunities in Global Corporates
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here