COVID Crisis Support Scholarship | Scholarship For All | सब कोई Apply कर सकता हे
Hello Learners, This article is related to COVID Crisis Support Scholarship.
About The program
The COVID Crisis Support Scholarship is an initiative of the Buddy4Study India Foundation to support children who are left at risk and who have little or no support to further their education due to the COVID (family or financial) crisis in their family.
Since the beginning of 2020, COVID has devastated many families in India. With 2.38 lakh deaths (as of May 8, 2021) as a result of COVID-19, India is going through a century-long catastrophe in which large families are traumatized and face life hardships. In addition, rising unemployment and unemployment have made it difficult for many families to support their children’s education.
The COVID Crisis Support Scholarship program will provide relevant students with courses so that they can continue their education without hindrance. Beneficiaries will also be offered counseling and guidance.
GOOGLE Free Certification Courses Online
COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program 2021
- Applicants must be Indian only
- Open to students from Class 1 to Graduation
- Students have gone through any of the critical situations below
- Students who have lost their parents since January 2020, OR
- Students with a leading family member who lost their job / job during the COVID epidemic
- Students must register and continue their education
Up to INR 30,000 per annum with training benefits
Also, Checkout this, IIIT Free Certificate
- Market charts for previous qualifications
- Government-issued ID (Aadhaar card / voting ID / driver’s license / PAN card)
- Proof of current year’s acceptance (cash receipt / letter of acceptance / institutional ID card / bonafide certificate)
- Disaster document (Death certificate of parents (parents) or proof of loss of employment)
- An affidavit from a person who knows the family’s difficulties (be it a school teacher, a doctor, a principal, a college or a government official, etc.)
- Bank account details of the applicant or parent or guardian (in the absence of parents)
- Passport size image
Follow the link for getting best intership: Click here
How do you apply?
- Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
- Click on the Apply Now button below
- Sign in to Buddy4Study using a registered ID. This will refer students to the ‘Online Application Form’ page
- If not registered in Buddy4Study – register using email id / mobile number / Facebook / Gmail account
- Once logged in, students will be redirected to the “COVID Crisis Support Scholarship” application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to start the application process
- Complete the required information on the online application form
- Upload the required documents
- Click the ‘Accept’ button for the terms and conditions. Students must ensure that they have read the terms and conditions before accepting them.
- Click the ‘Preview’ button. If all the information submitted by the applicant is displayed correctly on the preview screen, click the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
For more information you can watch the video,
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Course coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
Read Also, AICTE Free Internship