Hello Geeks, there is an amazing opportunity to grow your career, to kickstart your career with Capgemini Off-Campus Drive. Currently, Capgemini started Hiring Freshers for the role/position of Software Analyst.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with businesses to help them transform and manage their operations using technology. Every day, the Group is guided by its mission of releasing human potential via technology for a more inclusive and sustainable future. Over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries make up this responsible and diverse business. Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast-evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms, thanks to its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise. Global revenues of €16 billion were reported by the Group in 2020. Capgemini in India comprises over 150,000 team members working across 13 locations: Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gandhinagar, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Salem, and Tiruchirappalli.
Capgemini is looking for IT professionals and Software Developers for Software Analyst roles across India. They are hiring freshers and experienced job seekers that can be a good asset to the organization and that will helps to uplift the organization. You have an outstanding opportunity where you actually get to use the latest technologies/latest gadgets/modern technology/future tech, that you build. Eligible and Interested students can apply online for Capgemini Job Openings.
|Job Role||Software Analyst|
|Eligibility Criteria||B.E / B.Tech 2021 BATCH|
|Service Agreement||Yes; On prorate basis -24 months from the effective date of employment|
|Location||Bangalore (Work from Office)|
|Skillset||Good Knowledge of Linux internal concepts, C programming|
- B.E / B.Tech 2021 BATCH
- Percentage Cut-off: 60% in graduation, 12th/diploma & 10th
- Certificate: Embedded / C / C++ (Added Advantage)
Technical Skills required:
- Good attitude
- Sound knowledge of analytical skills
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Basic and good knowledge of Linux internal concepts
- Willing to work on the embedded field in any locations, like Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune & Chennai
- Very good communication skills – verbal and written English
- Online Test (Aptitude and Reasoning)
- C programming
- Technical Interview
- HR Discussion
- INR 12k stipend for the first 6 month
- After six months – upon employment with a 3.8 LPA salary plus a 25k retention bonus on completion of 1 year
- The online test date and time will be updated for the registered candidates
- After the test, shortlisted candidates must be available for a further online interview process
- Candidates should be available for immediate joining
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates on Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here