Through this article, you can know about two different job opportunities for freshers.
One is from Accolite and the second one is from CITI.
Package :- 5-8LPA +upto 3L bonus
profile:- Software Engineer
• Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
• Comply with coding standards and technical design.
• Believes in a systematic approach to develop the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, &, etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
• Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
• Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
• Ensure unit and integration level verification plans are in place and adhere to a great quality of code at all times.
• Active participation in troubleshooting, debugging and updating the current live system.
• Verify user feedback in making the system more stable and easier.
• Work closely with analysts, designers, and other peer developers.
• Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
Location:- Gurugram, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Mumbai
Click here to apply:Accolite digital link
You’re the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Numerous applications handle millions of transactions per day and have billions of dollars in trade flow. Many teams operate on a “follow-the-sun” model and are required to have their applications running 24/7.
Your time here will look something like this…
As a Software Development Analyst, you will work in an agile software development environment, developing quality and scalable software solutions using leading-edge technologies. Based on business requirements, you will develop code consistent with quality standards, and offer support during testing cycles and post-production deployment.
They provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
The Summer Analyst Program starts in May with an in-depth education on the fundamentals of the Analyst role, as well as the nuances of Citi’s culture. The program also includes on the desk training, an informative speaker series as well as networking opportunities. Summer Analysts often return to Citi after graduating from University to become full-time Analysts and continue their career in technology.
They want to hear from you if…
• You are in your penultimate year of university pursuing a degree in any discipline. Preferred disciplines include: Computer Science, Engineering, Information Security, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Cyber Security, Emergence or Crisis Management, or another analytical or technical-related program • You are from a top academic institution working towards a minimum GPA of 3.3 or above or at least 2nd upper-class honors, equivalent. • You have an interest in working in a high-tech global technology environment and have a fundamental understanding of technologies, including by not limited to programming languages (C++, Java, etc.), application development, or basic concepts of relational databases.
Click here to apply:CITI Apply LInk