Hello Technocrats, The GDC Software Engineering fellowship for students has been introduced by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) in cooperation with Pupilfirstorg. This aims to determine the top 40 Indian students for a training programme guided by industry. Those who finish the course will be eligible for a semester-long remote internship with CoronoSafe/eGov Foundation, where they will contribute open-source technology to help grow this global digital public benefit.
About GDC Software Engineering Fellowship
GDC Software Engineering Fellowship announced by AICTE in collaboration with Schmidt Futures and Facebook India, this is a free online course where students will be expected to collaborate for some of their programming projects.
The GDC Engineering Fellowship is a nationwide programme that selects the top 40 Indian students for industry-led training to become full-stack developers, as well as a six-month internship to contribute to open-source projects to produce digital public goods.
- Students must be pursuing or current undergraduate or postgraduate students in any course at a higher education institution in India
- Must be within the age group 18-25 years
- Applicants should have written at least some portion of code themselves before, either on personal projects or college projects.
Prerequisite/Preferred Skills Required
- They must have previously developed at least some code on their own, either for personal or college projects.
- Applicants must demonstrate a strong desire to learn new programming abilities as well as have a reliable internet connection.
- It is preferable to run Linux/MacOS/Windows on the Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL).
Important Dates & Deadlines
|Last date for registration||December 26, 2021|
|Announcement of selected students||January 6, 2022|
|Duration of the training programme||January 7 to April 8, 2022|
|Duration of a remote internship||April 11 to October 11, 2022|
|Issuance of completion certificate||October 25, 2022|
- Learn how to programme and design products according to industry standards.
- Understand the fundamentals of web programming.
- Improve your Python and Typescript knowledge.
- Develop a fundamental understanding of databases and how to use them.
- React, Typescript, and the Django Framework are covered in depth.
- Understanding the Django Web Framework and developing modern applications with it.
- The fundamentals of web application setup and scaling.
What You will Get in this Course?
- 160 hours of absolutely thrilling programming and study.
- You only need to devote 12 hours per week for the duration of the programme (13 Weeks).
- Video tutorials for self-paced study, but only between specific programming assignment deadlines.
- AMAs with industry veterans, code reviews, and a dedicated Q&A forum are all part of the weekly sessions with mentors and fellow students.
- Python, Django, React, and Typescript are all examples of programming languages. Relax! All of these will be covered in the course, and no prior knowledge is required.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here