Are you looking for a way to get free certifications? Now is the time to enroll in UNICEF’s free online courses. All UNICEF courses on Agora are available for free. You will be able to access your certificate for free after successfully completing the course. You can now apply for the UNICEF Free Online Courses 2022.
- Agora is a free portal offering tailored learning solutions to UNICEF’s staff, partners, and supporters.
- Agora is an initiative that uses a variety of technologies to create and share a more digital infrastructure. It supports UNICEF’s efforts to grow employees, careers, and capacity through learning programs open to partners and the general public.
- Agora makes it simple to access and participate in learning modules given by UNICEF and its partners, such as online self-learning opportunities, films, and events.
About UNICEF Online Course – Global Hub For Learning & Development
Through Agora, UNICEF is providing free online courses. Agora is a free website that provides customized learning solutions. Everyone, regardless of nationality, is welcome to participate in the online class.
UNICEF currently presents in 119 countries in the world.
In recent years, online learning has grown in popularity because of pandemic situations. E-learning courses were determined to be more successful than traditional classes by students.
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) is a UN organization that provides humanitarian and developmental help to children around the world. UNICEF, also known as the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide.
UNICEF Courses Areas
- Children and Youth (33)
- Education (9)
- Environment and Climate Change (7)
- Health and Nutrition (14)
- Human Rights (13)
- Humanitarian Action (13)
- International Law and Justice (1)
- Migration and Refugees (1)
- Preparedness (4)
- Population and Demography (14)
- Response (7)
- Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH) (13)
- Strategies (50)
- Operational Support (35)
- Leading and managing (4)
- Career Support (16)
- Communication & languages (1)
Available Languages of the Course
UNICEF offers the above Online courses in more than 8 Languages. The Current Supported Languages are:
What’re You Gonna Learn In This Virtual Learning Course?
1. Focus areas
Learn about the global humanitarian and development environment, the UN Human Rights framework, and other global initiatives related to UNICEF’s work and mission.
Learn about the strategies and normative principles that guide all UNICEF’s efforts – as described in UNICEF’s current Strategic Plan.
3. Leading and managing
Whatever your current level of responsibility is, you can find resources to develop your leadership and management skills relating to projects, teams, partnerships, and more.
4. Operational support
Learn about the software, guidelines, or processes that allow UNICEF to operate and effectively deliver all over the world.
5. Communication & languages
In today’s world, it is more important than ever to know how to communicate your ideas clearly and effectively, through different tools, in various contexts, and preferably in several languages. Find here many training activities to become a better communicator.
6. Career support
Develop your personal skills and competencies, from management and leadership development to desktop computer skills.
Benefits Of UNICEF’s Online Course:
- UNICEF will give you access to more than 140+ courses.
- Most important is applicants across the world can join these courses in their own language i.e Arabic, English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese.
- UNICEF is not charging any fee from you. Also, UNICEF will give a certificate of completion of the course and you can add it to your CV.
- There is No Limitation of the courses, you can enroll in more than 1 course and you will get a certificate for each course.
How To Apply For UNICEF Online Course?
Agora can be accessed from any internet-connected computer, tablet, or smartphone. To go to the official website, click the green button below. Then, in the top right corner of the main page, click “login.” You will be able to create an account if you do not already have one.
There are two ways to log in, and it’s critical that you use the one that corresponds to your user profile:
If you work for UNICEF, you already have an account on Agora (i.e. anyone with a valid @unicef.org email address). Simply click the “Login to Agora” button in the blue portion of the login screen. If prompted, use the same username and password you use on your computer or Outlook mailbox.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
🔰Best Premium Stock Market Course Online – Click Here | Coupon Code – EASY | Price – Rs
999 = Rs 0
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here