Cisco Apprenticeship Program India 2022 | Technical Graduate Apprentice | Cisco Recruitment Drive
Cisco is looking for applicants for the job of Technical Graduate Apprentice. The Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022 is open to students in many different fields. Those who are interested and qualify can read on for more information.
Technical Graduate Apprentice- Cisco Hiring Program
Cisco is hiring candidates for the role/position of Technical Graduate Apprentice.
|Role/Position||Technical Graduate Apprentice|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022
Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022
TCS Off Campus Drive 2022
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022
Roles & Responsibilities
Cisco Apprenticeship Program is an excellent opportunity to get a taste of the business world and learn skills and knowledge that are useful in your field. Depending on which team you join, you may have the chance to learn how to do some or all of the following:
- Develop, test, troubleshoot, and fix software and hardware programs for new and improved products. The tech platforms may include but are not limited to, operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, and internet-related tools.
- Find bugs, write them down, document them, and keep track of them. Take part in the release process by confirming the QA status, testing after the release, attending daily product stand-up meetings, etc.
- Monitor the performance of the whole application from the user interface as well as the performance of the network between different server runtimes.
- Develop designs, implement cutting-edge Cisco technologies around the world, and offer optimization services to the world’s biggest networks and customers.
- Consult with customers to go over their network needs and come up with designs that meet business needs and solve problems that span a wide range of technologies. Figure out what the best solutions are for customers.
- Perform change management procedures, automated and manual deployments, and troubleshoot technical problems; solve production problems in SaaS environments.
- Find out if operations are possible by looking at the analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Creating documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code. Writing down business requirements and working with others on solution design, execution, and business testing.
- B.E./B. Tech in Computer Science Engineering, Computer Applications, Networking, Information Technology, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Data Engineering, or a related discipline is required.
- Candidate must be from the 2021 & 2022 Batch.
- Must be able to work for a year or 12 months starting in October 2022.
- Must be enrolled as a ‘Student’ on mhrdnats.gov.in and possess a valid NATS student enrolment number.
- Must have excellent communication skills, a passion for technology, a desire to learn, and proactive teamwork.
Why Join Cisco Career?
WeAreCisco is a place where everyone is different, but we all bring our skills to work as a team to make a difference and power a better future for everyone.
We like digital, and we help our customers change how their digital businesses work. Some people may think we’re “old” (we’ve been around for 36 years) and only make hardware, but we also make software. Also, a security firm. We even made a network that can learn, adapt, predict, and protect itself. We do things that no other company can do, so you can’t put us in a box.
“Digital Transformation,” on the other hand, is just a buzzword without a culture that encourages innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
We focus on the give and take every day. We do our best, take a break for our egos, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We are responsible, take risks and value differences. Because we can’t move forward without different ideas and a commitment to equal rights for everyone.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Join our Community for daily updates on Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, Free Courses coupons…etc.
Read Also: Computer Free Certificate in 2022