Applications are welcomed for the Summer Internship at CSIR – CMERI in 2021 for understudies who will finish the sixth Semester of their BE/B. Tech courses in May/June 2021 at IITs, NITs, and different Universities and Engineering Colleges in the country in the accompanying fields:
- Agricultural Engineering Biochemical Engineering Computer Science & Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biotechnology Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering Electrical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Information Technology Mechatronics Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Manufacturing Engineering/Technology Metallurgy & Materials Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- College Students
- Engineering Students
- apply now.
To give freedoms to qualified and intrigued understudies to take an interest in the Institute’s progressing research exercises to acquire useful examination experience in designing and related fields.
Summer Internship: Total Intake:
4 to 8 weeks throughout the late spring occasions (May to July 2021)
As in earlier years, the complete number of understudies to be advanced as (I) Summer Interns, (ii) as understudies Students who are licensed by AcSIR under “AcSIR-Dr. APJ Summer Training Program Abdul Kalam
2021” scheme and also (iii) as Summer Research Fellows deputed through the National Science
Institutes (INSA, IAS, and NASI) – will be resolved by explicit progressing prerequisites.
projects in the R&D Groups of the Center.
Choice of understudies from the applications got will be made based on the finishing of the Qualification Procedure as portrayed beneath and the interaction for additional assessment.
- E/B. Tech understudies are qualified for the Summer Internship Program in the wake of finishing their sixth Semester in any of the previously mentioned courses.
- The students deputed by AcSIR under the “AcSIRThe APJ Abdul Kalam Summer Training Program 2021 “will be acknowledged without a second thought
- Additionally, for understudies who will be remembered for the National Science Academies (INSA, IAS, and NASI), no test techniques have been saved, as the tests would have just been done in their territories.
When to Apply:
Applications should be affirmed by the Head, Department of Business and Capacity Building of the CSIR–CMERI, Durgapur most recent March 31, 2021. Rundown of candidates (counting enlisted, if any) will be informed on the CSIR site – CMERI a week ago of April 2021. Link in the bellow just apply.