Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2021-22 | Free Scholarships To Students | Scholarship Worth Rs 6 Lakh
Reliance Foundation Scholarships | Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Apply Online | Reliance Foundation scholarship to study Abroad | Reliance Foundation Education Scholarship | Free scholarship for Indian students | Free Scholarship For Engineering Students | Free Scholarship For Students In India
Hello Folks, there is an amazing opportunity from Dhirubhai Ambani, announced Reliance Foundation Scholarship For Students to study abroad or continue their further education. If you are willing to pursue higher education, but can’t afford the fees, then this Scholarship is a great opportunity that will help you pursue your education and complete your education, and land your dream.
About Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2021-22
The Reliance Foundation Scholarships are once again open for applications for the coming year, after sponsoring 76 first-year undergraduate and postgraduate students in 2021.
Students in their first year of undergraduate and postgraduate studies in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Sciences, Mathematics and Computing, and Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering from institutes across India are eligible to apply.
Up to 60 undergraduate students will get a grant of up to Rs 4 lakh each through the Reliance Foundation Scholarships, while up to 40 postgraduate students will receive a grant of up to Rs 6 lakh each for the duration of their degree. There is no application fee.
The foundation will also provide opportunities for the scholars to meet with renowned worldwide experts, apply for mentoring, internships, volunteering, and develop a strong alumni network.
Important Dates & Deadlines
To apply for the Reliance Foundation Scholarships, you must meet the following requirements:
- Only Indian citizens are eligible.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in the first year of a bachelor’s or master’s degree programme in the following fields:
- AI stands for Artificial Intelligence.
- Mathematics & Computing
- Computer Science, as well as
- Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering.
- The following academic requirements must be met by applicants. –
- Applicants who received a rank of 1-35,000 in the JEE Main (Paper 1) Examination are eligible to apply for undergraduate scholarships.
- Students who received a GATE score of 550-1,000, OR applicants who have not completed GATE but have a 7.5 or higher undergraduate CGPA (or percent normalized to CGPA) can apply for postgraduate scholarships.
- Applicants from all Indian institutes are eligible, as long as they meet the eligibility requirements.
Note: There is no entry fee to apply for the Reliance Foundation Scholarships. Fill out the eligibility questionnaire to learn more.
At the time of application, applicants must upload the following documents:
- Photocopy of your passport Address Proof (for address ticked as preferred physical correspondence address)
- Current Curriculum Resume
- Board Exam Marksheet for 10th Class
- Board Exam Marksheet for 12th Class
- JEE Main Entrance Examination Marksheet (for Undergraduate students) OR, if applicable, a mark sheet from the GATE Entrance Examination (for postgraduate students).
- Your undergraduate degree’s official transcript/mark sheet (for Postgraduate students)
- Bonafide Student ID Card or Student Certificate from current college/institution of enrollment
- 1 academic and 1 character reference letter
- Certificates of experience/letters of recommendation from job experience/internships
- Family Income Proof (Students with a home income of fewer than ten lakhs rupees) Official Disability Certificate
Through a rigorous and difficult selection procedure, the Reliance Foundation Scholarships will find and choose the best and brightest students in India. Applicants from various socioeconomic backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic achievement.
Scholars for the Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2021-22 are chosen through a multi-stage process outlined below.
- Initial applicant shortlisting based on –
- Their personal, academic, and extracurricular information
- Two reference letters: one attestation of academic abilities and the other attestation of character and leadership qualities
- Personal statement and statement of purpose are two essays.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited to a virtual interview, after which the final decision will be made.
Perks & Benefits
- Undergraduate students may get up to INR 4,00,000 over the course of their studies.
- Up to INR 6,00,000 for postgraduate students over the course of their studies
Scholars will also benefit from a comprehensive development program that includes expert interactions, industry exposure, and volunteer activities, as well as a strong development program that will cultivate their skills to innovate for social good.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here