The Department of Engineering and Communication Technology, the National Institute of Technology (NIT), Surathkal is organizing an Online Summer School on Mechanical and In-Depth Learning with Remote Healing Applications from July 5 to 16, 2021.
Suggested summer school offers tutorials on machine use and in-depth reading of remote hearing data. It also highlights many real remote sensing programs and contains moments for participants who may not have a solid background in the course. The purpose of the two-week online summer school is to provide an in-depth understanding of how to use the machine and in-depth learning skills and equip participants with software tools to solve practical problems in the remote hearing field.
NITK Surathkal is a premier institution that participates in the provision of quality technical education and provides support for research and development activities. NITK has been recognized as a national center of importance by an Act of Parliament. NITK has created a niche among India’s leading technology centers. NITK offers 9 UG, 26 PG programs, and Ph.D. programs.
The main objectives of this study are as follows:
- Participants were introduced to the basics of image processing and analysis.
- To build confidence and strength among participants in the use of remote sensing, image processing, and analytics using machine learning and in-depth learning.
- Provide practical problem solving and solutions, with case studies in remote sensing applications.
- Improving participants’ ability to identify new remote sensing systems that include image processing and analysis using machine and in-depth learning.
- Introduction and remote hearing requests
- Remote hearings in Ecology and Forestry applications
- Essentials of image processing ideas for remote hearing
- ANN introduction and mathematical understanding
- Theoretical Features of In-Depth Learning in Geospatial Technology
- SAR Data Analysis Machine Study
- Processing and analysis of Geospatial data via Python and GDAL
- Satellite Data Recovery using Python
- Introduction and mathematical understanding of 2D CNN
- Study of Data Processing Machines in Earth Sciences
Who can attend
- Students at all levels (Ph.D / M.Tech/ MSc / B.Tech (3thYear))
- Faculty members from educational institutions
- Engineers and researchers from Industrial Organizations including R&D laboratories.
- There is no summer school registration fee.
Registration fee: NO
- Check Out This, IIT KANPUR Free Online Course With Free Certificate
- Preferences will be provided to the IEEE GRSS, and IEEE members.
- An E-certificate will be issued to participants at least 80% of their arrival
- Registration link: https://forms.gle/ttNTqpgZUUEYCSNa6
• Deadline for subject registration: June 28, 2021
• Notice of selected participants: July 1, 2021
• Pre-summer school meeting with selected participants: July 2, 2021 at 5:30 pm IST
1. Dr. Shyam Lal,
Vice Chair, IEEE GRSS Bangalore Section,
Assistant Professor, Department of Electronics
and Communication Engineering.
National Institute of Technology Karnataka,
Surathkal, Mangaluru-575025 (Karnataka), India
Mob. : +91-9741072082 (WhatsApp)
(For any inquiry, contact the course coordinator)
2. Dr. Aparna P., IEEE GRSS Member
Assistant Professor, Department of Electronics and
For more Information you can watch the video,
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
Follow the link for getting best intership: Click here