Come to the Microsoft 365 Virtual Training Day: Enable Hybrid to learn more. Work with Microsoft Teams to find out how to use its many features and the features of other Microsoft 365 apps. You’ll learn how to use a wide range of devices, such as desktops, tablets, and interactive conference room devices like the Microsoft Surface Hub, to create a complete, flexible, and collaborative environment.
After you finish this training, you can take the free Managing Microsoft Teams Certification exam.
Who should attend:
- IT professionals
- IT directors and managers
- Application administrators
When this training is over, you will be able to:
- Plan, set up, keep an eye on, and fix a Microsoft Teams environment.
- You can take care of chat, teams, channels, apps, calling, meetings, and virtual events in Microsoft Teams.
- Set up and manage devices that use Microsoft Teams, like the Surface Hub.
- Get the skills and information you need to prepare for the Managing Microsoft Teams exam.
|Part 1||Part 2|
|Get started with managing Microsoft Teams||Manage meetings and virtual events in Microsoft Teams|
|Break: 10 Minutes||Break: 10 Minutes|
|Prepare the environment for a Microsoft Teams deployment||Manage to call in Microsoft Teams|
|Break: 10 Minutes||Closing Question & Answer|
|Manage chat, teams, channels, and apps in Microsoft Teams|
|Closing Question & Answer|
The Microsoft 365 Virtual Training Day: Enable Hybrid Work event, including the final exam, is free and open to everyone. Before signing up for this training, government workers must check with their bosses to ensure their participation is allowed and in line with the policies and laws in place.