Are you looking to Study Abroad? Are you interested in higher studies? But not able to afford that much money?
Hello Learners/Peers, this post is to inform you about the biggest opportunity that the government is launched, Kotak Kanya Scholarship. This is a merit-based scholarship program. This is a higher education scholarship/govt scholarship provided by the Buddy4Study platform. Buddy4Study is the biggest scholarship portal/e-scholarship/national scholarship portal not across India only, but all over the world which provides national scholarship, nsp scholarship, scholarship portal, post-matric scholarship, launched various scholarship every day for students who wants to study abroad, go for higher education, who have financial problem, sc scholarship, st scholarship, obc scholarship, general scholarship. You also have a chance to get free laptops.
Kotak Udaan is a scholarship programme for students who’re facing extreme hardships in life, and whose academic performance is suffering as a result. Through this programme, we give them the support they need to improve their performance and continue their education.
National Scholarship Program
About the Programme
Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021 is a Kotak Mahindra Group companies’ collaborative CSR project on Education & Livelihood that is being implemented with Kotak Education Foundation – Kotak Kanya Scholarship will financially support meritorious girl students from underprivileged sections of society to enable them to pursue higher education after passing out 12th standard.
After completing 12th standard, girl students who aspire to pursue professional graduation courses or professional courses combined with a graduation course from a reputable (NAAC/NBA/UGC accredited) institute will be awarded a scholarship to cover their educational expenses until they complete their graduation (degree). Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, Designing, Specialised Commerce, Finance, and Computer courses, as well as professional courses pursued alongside graduation such as CA, CS, CFA, CWA, and LLB, are among the professional graduation (degree) courses.
About Kotak Mahindra Group
The Kotak Mahindra Group, which was founded in 1985, is one of India’s largest financial services companies. The Group’s flagship firm, Kotak Mahindra Financing Ltd. (KMFL), got a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in February 2003, making it India’s first non-banking finance company to transform into a bank – Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. (KMBL).
The Kotak Mahindra Group (Group) provides a comprehensive range of financial services to people from all walks of life. The Group provides a wide range of financial services to individuals and businesses, including commercial banking, stockbroking, mutual funds, life and general insurance, and investment banking. The business model of the Kotak Mahindra Group is based on concentrated India and diverse financial services. The Group’s bold vision for growth is one of inclusion, with a variety of products and services tailored to meet the needs of the unbanked and underbanked.
As of June 30, 2021, Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd had 1,612 branches and 2,591 ATMs across the country, as well as branches in GIFT City and DIFC (Dubai). Please visit the Company’s website at https://www.kotak.com for additional details.
The following Kotak Mahindra Group Companies are collaboratively funding their CSR Project on Education & Livelihood – Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021, which is being implemented with Kotak Education Foundation
● Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Company Limited (KMAMC)
● Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited (KMCCL)
● Kotak Mahindra Investments Limited (KMIL)
● Kotak Mahindra Prime Limited (KMPL)
● Kotak Mahindra Trustee Company Limited (KMTCL)
● Kotak Infrastructure Debt Fund Limited (KIDFL)
● Kotak Securities Limited (KSL)
About Kotak Education Foundation
The Kotak Education Foundation (KEF) was founded on January 14, 2007, to alleviate urban poverty via education and livelihood programs. KEF works in Mumbai’s destitute regions, such as the slums of Deonar, Govandi Chembur, Kurla, and Dharavi, to empower children and youth from low-income households through various education and vocational skills training initiatives, allowing them to become employable and live a dignified life. KEF offers merit-based scholarships that include financial aid, mentorship, and coaching sessions to help students pass their 10th grade, complete their 12th grade, and graduate. Furthermore, through skilling and livelihood programs, school dropouts are assisted in rising above the poverty line. KEF works with over 140 schools, employing over 1,500 instructors and servicing over a lakh pupils.
- Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021
- Deadline :30-Sep-2021
- The competition is open to all female students in India.
- Meritorious female students who have been accepted into a reputable first-year graduation programme (NAAC/NBA/UGC accredited) for professional academic pursuits such as professional graduate courses such as Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, Designing, Specialised Commerce, Finance, and Computer courses, or professional courses pursued concurrently with graduation such as CA, CS, CFA, CWA, and LLB.
- Applicants must have received 75 percent or above in their regular 12th board examinations, or an equivalent CGPA.
- The applicant’s family’s annual income must be less than Rs. 3 lakh (Rupees Three lakh).
- Kotak Mahindra Group, Kotak Education Foundation, and Buddy4Study workers’ children are not eligible to apply for the Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021.
Selected scholars will get a scholarship of up to Rs. 1 lakh* every year until they complete their professional diploma courses/degrees. Only academic expenditures, like tuition fees, housing fees (applicable only for on-campus hostel), internet, laptop, books, and stationery, are covered by the Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021.
*Disclaimer: These are the terms and conditions. The Kotak Education Foundation reserves the right to select and award scholarships depending on the fulfillment of eligibility conditions.
- Mark sheet of previous qualifying examination (Class 12)
- Current academic year fee receipt/bonafide letter/ID card
- Admission letter/offer letter
- Income proof of parents/guardians
- Aadhaar card
- Bank details and documents
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on ‘Buddy4Study’ – Register at ‘Buddy4Study’ with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
For more information, Prefer this Video–
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here