Skip to content
Chapter 4 Quiz Answers
- Which tool can identify malicious traffic by comparing packet contents to known attack signatures?
- Fill in the blank.A botnet is a group of compromised or hacked computers (bots) controlled by an individual with malicious intent.
- Refer to the exhibit. Rearrange the letters to fill in the blank.The behavior-based analysis involves using baseline information to detect anomaly that could indicate an attack.
- Which tool can perform real-time traffic and port analysis, and can also detect port scans, fingerprinting and buffer overflow attacks?
- What is the last stage of the Cyber Kill Chain framework?
- remote control of the target device
- creation of malicious payload
- gathering target information
- malicious action
- Fill in the blank.Any device that controls or filters traffic going in or out of the network is known as a firewall .
- What type of attack disrupts services by overwhelming network devices with bogus traffic?
- brute force
- port scans
- Which protocol is used by the Cisco Cyberthreat Defense Solution to collect information about the traffic that is traversing the network?