Harvard CS50x offers a course on how to think algorithmically and solve problems Harvard University Free Course Certificate CS50x
About The Course
How You Can Take This Course
Even if you are not a student at Harvard, you are welcome to “take” this free course through OpenCourseWare by working eleven weeks of study. If you would like to submit a set of lesson problems and a final project to get feedback, be sure to create an edX account if you have not already done so. Ask questions along the way through any of the study communities!
- If you are interested in a certified certificate from edX, subscribe to cs50.edx.org instead.
- If you are interested in a technical certificate from edX
- for web development, subscribe to cs50.edx.org/programs/web instead.
- for artificial intelligence, subscribe to cs50.edx.org/programs/ai instead.
- game development, subscribe to cs50.edx.org/programs/games instead.
- If you are interested in credit transfer and authorization from Harvard Extension School, enroll at courses.extension.harvard.edu/course-catalog/courses/subject/CSCI/50 instead.
- If you are interested in transferring credit and authorization from Harvard Summer School, register at sess.summer.harvard.edu/course-catalog/courses/subject/CSCI/50 instead.
Also, Checkout this, IIIT Free Certificate
This course includes
Week 0 Scratch
Week 1 C
Week 2 Scheduling
Week 3 Algorithms
Week 4 Memory
Week 5 Data Structures
Week 6 Python
Week 7 SQL
Week 9 Flask
Week 10 Values
How to Take This Course Free,
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate